The Art nouveau artist Mucha collaborated with the jeweller Georges Fouquet ; they created jewels. These jewels were exhibited at the Paris World Fair in 1900. It was a great success. In 1901, Alphonse Mucha is chosen by Georges Fouquet to design his shop. It was a piece of art inspired by the jewelry and the nature. The jewelry shop was located 6 rue Royal in Paris. In 1923, the decor was removed and in 1941, the Art nouveau jeweller Georges Fouquet (1862-1957) gave the decor of his shop to the Carnavalet museum in Paris.